Take a look at our latest roundup of news, research, information, and all things early childhood education, delivered just in time for your morning coffee break.
What are you reading? Please tell us in the comments section below!
- How talking to children changes their brain. A recent study at MIT measured the cognitive effect of back-and-forth conversation.
- Why corporate America is paying closer attention to child care needs. A look at large companies who are taking notice at the lack of affordable child care options.
- How to get more men in the early childhood profession. Some suggestions on attracting more men to this traditionally female-dominated profession.
- How music and movement can build connections with babies. A look at the impact singing and dancing can have on both caregivers and children.
- Research strongly proves the benefits of preschool. Children who attend public preschool programs are better prepared for kindergarten than those who don't.
Brightwheel is everything you need for your preschool or child care center, in one simple app.
Download it today!